Tuesday 20 November 2012

Viva la Magazine


Magazines being half the reason I decided to go to school for fashion, I’ve been dreading the demise of print magazines. Of course you can find everything in your magazine on their website or flip through full issues on your tablet, but there’s something special to me about actually flipping through those glossy pages. I swear I’ll be a crazy old lady with a house full of magazines because I’ll never stop collecting or be able to will myself to throw them out (hoarder alert!). So I was delighted when I recently read about the worlds biggest-ever magazine!!
And what a rare topic… ‘The Illuminator’ is a German magazine which is all about LIGHT, “in nature, culture, art, architecture and design”. The magazine measures in at 27 inches tall and 19 inches wide and the first issue came out just weeks ago. It will only be printed twice a year, which makes sense at 52 euros or about 60$ American an issue! Now I can definitely say, that is one magazine I’d like to get my hands on!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment